Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Positive Reviews for www.Egyptian-Witchcraft.com

"When I first saw my wife walk into our 8th grade Spanish class I knew that she was the one for me. She was so beautiful and friendly. We immediately became friends and eventually started dating. I was in heaven and our relationship continued throughout high school and into college. We eventually married. I realize that it may be a little abnormal to marry your junior high sweetheart but she was one of the best things that ever happened to me and I could not picture myself with another woman.

Aprox 2 years after we married she started acting distant. She would tell me that she was working late or going out with the girls all the time. At first I did not suspect anything. When I realized that we have not slept together in two months I started doing some digging. I found text messages between her and her boss (mind you he is very wealthy) that were not appropriate. After confronting her about what I had found she confessed that she had feelings for him. He was 20 years older than her and I figured he was promising to "take care" of her and travel etc. She swore up and down that they had not slept together but I later found out that was a lie. I did not know what to do. We separated. I was devistated. I did not know how to live my life without her.

I tried having many spells cast that never worked. I eventually found Egyptian-Witchcraft.com and I am SO glad I did. I can not thank Aisha and her coven enough for her help bringing my wife back to me. We started divorce proceedings and then one day she called me crying telling me that she never wants to be without me and asked if I could forgive her. It was a long process and thousands of dollars in counseling later we are back together and she has a different job. I am very happy with the results of my spell and highly recommend Aisha to everyone!"

Jeff Z

No comments:

Post a Comment